IN THIS BLOG YOU WILL FIND MANY HISTORICAL AND AMAZING THINGS TO KNOW WHICH YOU DON'T KNOW TILL NOW. MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES , HINDI SHAYARI , POEM , LIFE RELATED QUOTES , HEART TOUCHING HINDI SHAYARI , AND HEART BROKEN HINDI SHAYARI
Amazing Benefits of Amla Powder- top 10 health benefits of amla powder -amla
Amazing Benefits of Amla Powder:
A Wonderful Indian Superfood.
Indian gooseberry, commonly known as amla, is undoubtedly a
powerhouse of nutrients. It has an unusual balance of sweet, sour, pungent
and bitter flavors. The benefits of Amla powder or Amlaki are quite
beneficial and it can be consumed in any form, its juice, powder or raw
can be eaten. You can pickle it, make jam or make candied amla.
Being a very rich source of vitamin C, iron and calcium, amla is a health
treasure. It also provides many beauty benefits for your hair and skin.
"Amla is a special fruit rich in antioxidants that is effective in reducing
cell damage that reduces disease-causing free radicals in the body",
Dr. Komal Bhadoria, Nutritionist, SCI International Hospital, New Delhi,
says. One of the best methods of amla is in the powder form. Since Amla
powder is slightly bitter, you can drink a mixture of Amla powder, ginger
powder, honey and lime juice or you can also add Amla powder in a glass
of fresh juice for breakfast. You can also sprinkle some amla powder on
fruits like bananas, apples or papayas and take it as a mid-day sna.
You may already know that amla powder is great for increasing your
immunity, but it also has other amazing benefits for your hair, skin and
overall health that you are about to find out here.
1. One of the best amla powder benefits is that it reduces the risk of heart disease by regulating the formation of bad cholesterol, suggests Dr. Komal Bhadauria.
2. Amla is rich in antioxidants which help in fighting free radicals in the body. It reduces cell damage and is also at risk of cancer and inflammation.
3. Amla is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces the acid levels in the stomach and fights inflammation, dr. Komal Bhadoria is suggested.
4. An important benefit of amla is that it is considered to be the first and
most important food for anti-aging. The consumption of amla in any form
daily is the secret behind the slow aging process and beautiful skin.
5. Bangalore-based nutritionist Dr. According to Shalini Minglani,
Amla powder is the purest form of Vitamin C and it enriches you from
within by making the blood vessels stronger and thicker. It also improves
your immunity so that you can fight infections easily.
6. Another advantage of Amla powder is that it gives you glowing skin and also keeps hydrated. Take it with water or add it to your face mask for a natural glow. You can add amla powder, honey and yogurt to make a quick face mask. Leave it to dry and then wash. This will leave your skin smooth and clean.
7. One of the best benefits of amla is that it has a high fiber content
which works wonders for the digestive system. It is an effective treatment
for constipation. Dry powder of gooseberry fruit is an excellent home
remedy for hyper acidity and stomach ulcers.
8. Want to use Amla powder for hair? You should do it Amla is very good for your hair. This not only cures dandruff but also helps prevent hair loss. Make a paste with shikakai, curd, and amla powder. Apply it on your scalp and leave it for half an hour. You can also add a few drops of lime in this pack to treat dry scalp.
9. Amla powder acts as an excellent blood purifier when taken with a
spoonful of honey. You can also take it daily by mixing it with jaggery.
Regular intake of Amla powder helps to increase your hemoglobin naturally.
10. Amla powder is good for diabetics. Amla contains chromium which makes the body more sensitive to insulin and regulates blood sugar levels.