1. Success is a delicious but costliest dish that everyone can see and smell but only a few can taste it.
2. Every person I meet with knows something better than me. My job is to listen long enough to find it and learn.
3. Other than thoughts believed and the images in your head, where's the proof of past or future? U can't prove past or future. They exist in the moment u create them...
4. Risk and failure is a state of mind. These are relative. We define it for ourselves.
5. The wiser we get, the more our outside appearance fades and our inner appearance blossoms.
6. Find the sources of your negativity, have honest conversations respectfully, and create boundaries to protect yourself. You allow the world how to treat you.
7. The questions of the mind are never all answered. The desires of the heart are never all satisfied. The most truly happy are those who are most benevolent.
8. The questions of the mind are never all answered. The desires of the heart are never all satisfied. The most truly happy are those who are most benevolent.
9. Living a good life does not require that you fight your way into a position of dominance. It’s more a matter of care and competence.
10. Don’t let your emotions define your reality. The biggest gains in life are often on the other side of the challenges we face. Adversities fuel the ability to thrive instead.